* Women's classes are a safe and supportive learning environment specifically for women to develop carpentry skills.
Learn how to accurately cut and assemble pieces to make a storage cube - aka "a box." Sounds deceptively simple, but the skills you'll acquire are the building blocks of furniture, cabinets, rough framing, or even just more boxes!
Stack big ones for a modular shelf. Group small ones for countertop storage. Add wheels and an upholstered top for an ottoman with storage space inside.
Skill level: This class is built for beginners; open to ages 16+ (minors will need a signed youth waiver.)
* measuring & marking accurately
* checking for square / corrections
* basic tablesaw use & safety
* assembly: nail guns and power drills