We’re excited to announce The ReBuilding Center’s Creative ReUse Challenge taking place throughout the month of November.
Flex your creative muscle to show off your project that reuses or re-purposes the common Hollow Core Door. Build a desk, modify doors to make storage shelves, make it into an interesting art piece - the only limit is your imagination! Drop by The ReBuilding Center to grab a hollow core door and discover what you can do! All hollow core bi-pass and bi-fold doors are 25% off through November 30.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select and purchase a flat bi-pass or bi-fold hollow core door(s) at The ReBuilding Center for your reuse or re-purpose idea.
2) Create something new, useful, and/or interesting out of your door(s)!
3) If you’re willing to contribute to our creative reuse library, take photos of your finished project and email them to: email@example.com . Please add a note telling us about your project—e.g., what you built, how you built it, how the creative process guided you, etc. (Note: By sending your submission, you are giving The ReBuilding Center permission to share your idea on our website, unless you specify otherwise.)
4) Each participant who submits a photo and description of their project will be rewarded with a 10% off coupon that can be used at The ReBuilding Center on a future purchase!
5) We will highlight selected hollow core door reuse/re-purpose project submissions in our Creative ReUse Library